Diesel Engines, Gas Engines, SUVs, Trucks, Cars
Keep your truck or trailer working properly with repairs from our auto shop in Parker, Colorado. With more than 19 years of experience, the staff of Excel Diesel & SUV is ready to handle almost any problem you bring into our auto shop. We have the expertise and passion necessary to quickly and effectively find and fix your diesel truck or trailer to get it back on the road. Contact us at (303) 400-6040 to schedule any maintenance services your vehicle requires.
SUV & Pickup Repair
All of the great services we provide for our diesel vehicles, we can perform on your gas vehicles. These services include lift kits, super chargers, and turbo installations as well as computer upgrades that will give you more horsepower. Our mechanics also provide full factory service maintenance repair to ensure your car’s longevity.
As winter approaches, so do the holidays. Many of our customers will be traveling to spend time with family or enjoy vacation time. Keep in mind, here are just a few of the things AAA recommends you keep and eye on to keep cool:
- Battery Cables & Terminals — Make sure all Connections are secure and remove any corrosion from the terminals and posts
- Battery Charging System — A fully charged battery in good condition is required to start an engine in cool weather
- Drive Belts — Inspect belts for cracking and fraying
- Engine Hoses — Inspect the cooling system hoses for leaks, cracks, or loose clamps
- Tire Type and Tread — In areas with heavy winter weather changing to snow tires on all 4 wheels will provide the best winter traction
- Tire Pressure — Check tire pressure more frequently in winter months.